POSTER presentations must be prepared as 50 cm x 70 cm
to Vertical Poster Template
to Horizontal Poster Template
ICGeHeS accepts only digital manuscripts. Files must be in .doc
. See style guide below.
Paper Size must be A4 format (21 x 29.7 cm).
- Margins must be 1 inch (about 2.54 cm).
- Font Face must be Times New Roman.
- Font Size must be 10 point (except paper Title is 14 pt) in single space, and justified.
- Please use 12-point bold for first-level headings, 10-point bold for second-level headings, and 10-point italics for third -level headings with an initial capital letter for any proper nouns. Leave one blank line after each heading and two blank lines before each heading. (Exception: leave one line between consecutive headings.) Please margin all headings to the left.
- One blank line should be left after the paper title. After the title, names of authors and affiliations should be provided.
- All the authors of a paper should include their full names, affiliations, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses on the last page of the manuscript.
- An informative 10-point abstract (100 to 300 words) presenting the main points of the paper and conclusions.
- Papers should include keywords. List up to five words regarding the essential elements of the paper content.
- Tables and figures should be centered and not exceed the given page margins.
- Table titles should be on top of the table and all words should be centered, and only the first letter capitalized.
- Figures titles should be centered and only the first letter capitalized and located at the bottom of the figures.
- One blank line should be allowed between the paragraphs.
- References and citations within the text should be prepared in the latest APA format.
- Do NOT include PAGE NUMBERS
- Do NOT include HEADERS or FOOTNOTES
For any queries on paper submission format, please contact Organizing Committee.